RedLub Synthetic MV Grease
Multipurpose all-weather and multigrade synthetic grease with a complex calcium thickener.
Exceptionally moisture resistant and compatible with plastics and rubbers.
- Main gear (including gears with surface hardening coating)
- Crank-rocker stock feeding mechanism
- All kinds of bearings
- Various guides
- Better for new gears lower then 2500 size.
- Main gear
- Secondary gears (especially micromodular type)
- All types of bearings (except for bobbin ball bearings)
- High anti-corrosion properties
- Prevents the development of wear
- High resistance to oxidation
- High mechanical stability
- High resistance to water washout
- Compatible with plastics and elastomers
- Operates at low temperatures
Recommended operating temperature
from –40 ° C to + 100 ° C
Store at a temperature not exceeding + 30 ° С in a ventilated area. Store in a tightly closed sealed container, excluding the ingress of precipitation and dust into the product. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Do not store near acids, oxygen cylinders and other strong oxidants; compressed and liquefied gases; flammable substances.
Restrictions on use
Slight oil separation (1-2%) is possible at temperatures above + 30 ° C.
Avoid long-term storage in the open sun, both lubricant and lubricated products.
After prolonged contact with water, it requires drying, but it will remain operational for a considerable time.
Keep away from sources of ignition, heat, sparks and open flames. Subject to the safety standards and requirements, the product does not harm the human body.